I took some logs today with my VCDS (VagCom) of my boost levels. I also plan on updating my APR stg2 93oct profile later next week. It will be interesting to see any changes in the data.
Here are some charts I made in Excel with the data. PSI is the Y and X is the time in the logs. Specified is what the computer is requesting and Actual is the real PSI at the time. The first is the whole period of time. The bottom are two excerpts from first chart.
The data looks good, the lines are pretty close to each other when under boost meaning I am making what the computer is requesting. This is a sign that I do not have a boost leak and the system is working correctly.