The tank was technically already install but needed to be trimmed as it is a 69 tank and the 68 was a one off and pretty hard to find. Minor trimming was done to two of the front corners and were the bolts go. We did need to source new bolts as we only had one but the brackets to hold the tank down we still had. We also replace the fuel and breather lines coming off the tank. These required trimming but that wasn’t hard at all. We did need to source new clamps as the old were one time use.
In the end turned out really well. I can now fill my tank without fuel coming out the decrepit lines. Fuel gauge also reads correctly now that its bolted down correctly.